Download & Install Lineage OS on Moto E3 Power: Lineage os is an AOSP ROM which is made available to some devices. Moto E3 Power is one such device to get eligible for Lineage OS builds. Lineage OS is like CyanogenMod custom ROMs which are known for its customizability. Lineage OS is one of the best custom ROMs available for Moto E3 Power. We have tested the ROM on our Moto E3 Power, and it is working without any issues.
Although the Moto E3 Power comes with a stock Android firmware, there are places where it can be improved. The incremental updates for budget Moto devices are always late. It is an excellent way to install the latest Android builds without the need for waiting for an OTA update. Lineage OS comes bundled with many features which make you love the ROM.
Disclaimer: The guide is for experimental purposes only. We have tested the guide, and it is working correctly. We are not responsible for bricked devices and damaged SD Cards. Make sure that you follow each and every step carefully. It is suggested to check this detailed article about Moto E3 Power rooting and Bootlloader unlocking
Prerequisites to install Lineage OS on Moto E3 Power
Before jumping straight into our article on how to install lineage OS ROM on Moto E3 Power, there are few checkboxes you need to tick. Do check all the prerequisites to make sure that you won’t run into any troubles.
- Make sure that you have Moto E3 Power USB Drivers installed.
- Backup all important data on your device as you will lose all the data on your device during the process.
- Check your battery percentage, the greater will be better. (Buy Power Banks for Moto E3 Power at cheaper rates)
- Make sure to enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Make sure that you have unlocked the bootloader on Moto E3 Power.
- Make sure that you have a custom recovery installed on Moto E3 Power.
- You need to download Gapps separately as they aren’t bundled with the ROM.
Now you can install lineage os on Moto E3 Power, so let’s dive into it.
Steps to Install Lineage OS on Moto E3 Power Using TWRP Recovery
You need to follow below steps carefully to install Lineage OS on Moto E3 Power:
- Download Lineage OS for Moto E3 Power (Link coming soon) and GApps and transfer them to your device.
- Turn off your device.
- Now turn on the device by holding the Volume Up + Power button.
- You can select “Recovery” which will boot your device into recovery mode.
- Now you will be in the TWRP recovery if you had followed our steps.
- Select “Wipe” and Swipe to factory reset.
- Your device will be wiped, and it is necessary for a clean installation of Lineage OS on Moto E3 Power.
- Navigate back and select “install” and you will be asked to add a zip file, Select the Lineage OS zip file.
- You can tap on Add more Zips and select the GApps folder too.
- Now swipe to flash the files.
- It will take a while for the installation to complete.
- You need to wipe cache/Dalvik cache and reboot the device.
The initial boot may take a long time than usual so don’t freak out. It usually takes more than 10 minutes for the initial boot. You have successfully installed Lineage OS on Moto E3 Power. If you are having any queries regarding the guide, then do leave them below so that we can help you out. Do subscribe to get latest updates about ROMs for Moto E3 Power.