How to Install Custom ROMs on Moto E3 Power? Are you looking for guides to install custom ROM’s on Moto E3 Power and didn’t find any? Don’t worry we are here to help you out. If you are searching for this guide then you might have rooted your device, If not you need to go through below guides
- How to Unlock Bootloader in Moto E3 Power
- How to Install Custom Recovery on Moto E3 Power
- How to Root Moto E3 Power
The above guides will help you root your device and you can try installing custom ROMs. If you don’t know anything about custom ROMs don’t worry. Custom Roms are developed by individual developers with different Android versions as the base. Custom ROM’s increase the flexibility of trying latest android features without the need of waiting for the updates. They also carry many features which aren’t available in stock ROM and it is a great way to try custom roms.
There might be many custom ROMs available for Moto E3 Power and you can check our guide on Best Custom ROM’s for Moto E3 Power. After finalizing the custom ROM, you are going to install, now its time to check how to install custom ROM on Moto E3 Power.
Disclaimer: The guide is for experimental purposes only. We have tested the guide, and it is working correctly. We are not responsible for bricked devices and damaged SD Cards. Make sure that you follow each and every step carefully. Consider reading this guide to know more about rooting and bootloader unlocking
Prerequisites to install Custom ROM on Moto E3 Power
Before jumping straight into our article on how to install Custom ROM on Moto E3 Power. Do check all the prerequisites to make sure that you won’t run into any troubles.
- Make sure that you have Moto E3 Power USB Drivers installed.
- Backup all important data on your device as you will lose all the data on your device during the process.
- Check your battery percentage, the greater will be better.
- Make sure to enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Make sure that you have unlocked the bootloader on Moto E3 Power.
- Make sure that you have a custom recovery installed on Moto E3 Power.
- You need to download Custom ROM files onto your device.
After going through necessary prerequisites, you can dive into the procedure on how to install custom roms on Moto E3 Power.
Steps to Install Custom ROM on Moto E3 Power Using TWRP Recovery
You need to follow below steps carefully to install custom ROM on Moto E3 Power:
- Download custom ROM files.
- Turn off your device.
- Now turn on the device by holding the Volume Up + Power button.
- You can select “Recovery” which will boot your device into recovery mode.
- Now you will be in the TWRP recovery if you had followed our steps.
- Select “Wipe” and Swipe to factory reset.
- Your device will be wiped, and it is necessary for a clean installation of custom ROM on Moto E3 Power.
- Navigate back and select “install” and you will be asked to add a zip file, Select the zip file you have downloaded earlier.
- You can tap on Add more Zips and select the if any.
- Now swipe to flash the files.
- It will take a while for the installation to complete.
- You need to wipe cache/Dalvik cache and reboot the device.
That’s it you have successfully installed custom ROM on Moto E3 Power by following our guide on How to Install Custom ROM on Moto E3 Power. If you have any doubts or stuck at any step then do drop a comment below. Do subscribe to get latest updates about ROMs for Moto E3 Power.