Moto E3 Power Offers
Flipkart is running many exchange offers at the site right now in which you can get Moto E3 Power for Rs 999 while exchanging your old phones. They have decided the product which will be given in the exchange of the particular product. One of the Smartphone named Moto E3 power Smartphone is available in the exchange offer of the Flipkart. You can get this phone at very low cost if you will exchange your old or used Xiaomi Mi 5 phone at Flipkart.
Buy Moto E3 Power for Rs 999
Moto E3 power Smartphone was initiated in the month of September last year. The phone was quite popular among the audience because of its amazing features and functionalities. Flipkart is offering a massive discount on Moto E3 Power. The actual price of the phone on the site is Rs 7,999 but in the exchange offer you can Moto E3 Power at the cost of Rs 999 which does not include the delivery charges.
Flipkart is also providing the facility of the EMI which will start at the price of Rs 388 per month and also offers the data packages which will be beneficial for the users. If you are using Axis Bank Buzz Credit Cards for the payment, then you will get the discount of extra 5% on the purchase.
Discount on Moto E3 Power
If you wish to get the discount of Rs 7,000 on Moto E3 Power then you have to exchange your old Xiaomi Mi 5 phone whose current value in the market is Rs 22,999.
Moto E3 power Smartphone has a display of 5 inches also it is an HD display. This HD display is also a smudge resistant. The quad-core present in the phone is 64-bit MT6735p along with the 1.0GHz processor, Mali T720 GPU and it runs on the Android version 6 which is also known as Marshmallow.
It has the battery of power 3500 mAh and also the box of this phone provided by the Flipkart also contains 10 W which is guaranteed by the company that your phone will get charged in 15 minutes for the 5 hours. Moto E3 power Smartphone can be protected from the accidental spills and splashes due to the presence f water-repellent nano-coating in it.
- Device TypeSmartphone
- ModelMotorola Moto E3 Power
- Announced29 September 2017
- Released01 January 1970
- PriceRs 7,999
- TypeDesign Type called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.Bar
- Dimensions143.8 x 71.6 x 9.6 mm
- Weight153.5 g
- ProtectionGorilla Glass 3
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkSupported
- SIMSIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Micro SIM
- Dual SIMYes
- TypeDisplay Technology => A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size5 Inch
- Resolution720 x 1280 pixels
- ColorsDisplay Colors is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.16 million
- Pixel DensityPixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.~294 ppi
- Touch ScreenMulti touch
- ProtectionDisplay Protection => Gorilla Glass is a special alkali-aluminosilicate glass shield with exceptional damage resistance that helps protect mobile displays from scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use, It is always better to go for a smartphone with Gorilla Glass for that added protection and peace of mind.Gorilla Glass 3
- Secondary DisplayNo
- Audio PlaybackYes
- Video PlaybackYes
- Video OutYes
- FM RadioNo
- Alert TypesPush Notifications
- Ring TonesYes
- PrimaryCamera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.8 MP
- Image720 x 1280 pixels
- FlashFlash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)Yes
- Secondary2 MP
- Operating SystemOS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- User InterfaceUI or user interface of a device is the look and feel of the on-screen menu system. How it works, its color scheme, how it responds to button presses, all of these things are part of the user interface.Google Now
- Java SupportJava for Mobile Devices is a set of technologies that let developers deliver applications and services to all types of mobile handsets, ranging from price efficient feature-phones to the latest smartphones. Java is currently running on over 3 billion phones worldwide, and growing. It offers unrivaled potential for the distribution and monetization of mobile applications.No
- FacebookFacebook is a popular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues. The site is available in 37 different languages.
- YoutubeYoutube is a popular free video-sharing website, Youtube is the largest video sharing site in the world, Millions of users around the world have created accounts on the site that allow them to upload videos that anyone can watch.
- ChipsetChipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Mediatek MT6735P
- CPUCPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPUGPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Mali-T720MP2
- RAM (Memory)RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.2 GB
- Internal StorageInternal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.16 GB
- Card SlotMemory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- SensorsSensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Proximity
- BluetoothBluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.4.0
- Wi-fiWi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Yes
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- GPSGPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes
- Wireless ChargingWireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.No
- GPRSGPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- EDGEEDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.
- Web BrowserWeb Browser => a web browser is a software application used to locate, retrieve and display content on the World Wide Web, including Web pages, images, video and other files, The primary function of a web browser is to render HTML, the code used to design or markup webpages.HTML5
- SMSSMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.Yes (threaded view)
- MMSMMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is a standard way to send messages that include multimedia content (audio clips, video clips and images) to and from mobile phones over wireless networks using the WAP protocol.
- EmailEmail (Electronic Mail) is a system for receiving, sending, and storing electronic messages, Similar to a letter, email is text messages that may contain files, images, or other attachments sent via the internet to a recipient by using applications and software prograps. An email address is required to receive email, and that address is unique to the user.Push Email
- TypeBattery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
- CapacityBattery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.3500 mAh
Features of this phone are quite good and provide good specifications to the users in order to make their life comfortable.
It has the rear camera of 8 megapixels and a front camera of 5 megapixels which also includes the beautification mode. It has 16 GB internal memory and can support the SD card up to 32 GB. It has the RAM of 2 GB.
All in all, the phone is worth for investing money, and when you are getting a chance to get Moto E3 Power for Rs. 999, then you might be one of the luckiest persons on this earth right now. Do not waste much time and if you are having an old Xiaomi Mi 5 phone and want to get the new phone then exchange it at Flipkart and get the new Moto E3 power for Rs. 999 and enjoy its features.