Download & Install Android Nougat 7.0 on Moto E3 Power: Good news for all Moto E3 Power users as you can update Moto E3 Power to Android Nougat. Yes, you heard it right we were also surprised as it won’t be possible via OTA. Moto E3 Power won’t receive any official Android updates, and you can’t update to Android 7.0 the official way.
If you are searching for ways to install Android Nougat 7.0 on Moto E3 Power, then you are in the right place. There are many ways to update Moto E3 power to the latest Android version like Lineage OS for Moto E3 Power etc.
We found a way to Install Android Nougat 7.0 on Moto E3 Power with the help of a custom ROM. You can enjoy most of the features of Android N, and some might be buggy as the ROM is in the experimental phase. This Android version is not recommended for daily usage, and you can try it for a few days if you don’t face any issues.
Disclaimer: The guide is for experimental purposes only. We have tested the guide, and it is working correctly. We are not responsible for bricked devices and damaged SD Cards. Make sure that you follow each and every step carefully. Consider reader Everything you need to know about Moto E3 Power Rooting and Bootlloader unlocking
Prerequisites to install Android Nougat 7.0 on Moto E3 Power
Before jumping straight into our article on how to install Android Nougat on Moto E3 Power, there are few checkboxes you need to tick. Do check all the prerequisites to make sure that you won’t run into any troubles.
- Make sure that you have Moto E3 Power USB Drivers installed.
- Backup all important data on your device as you will lose all the data on your device during the process.
- Check your battery percentage, the greater will be better. (Buy Power Banks for Moto E3 Power at cheaper rates)
- Make sure to enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Make sure that you have unlocked the bootloader on Moto E3 Power.
- Make sure that you have a custom recovery installed on Moto E3 Power.
- You need to download Android Nougat 7.0 ROM (Link coming soon).
That’s it now you are ready to install Android 7.0 ROM on your Moto E3 Power. So let’s dive into the procedure to update Moto E3 Power to Android Nougat.
Steps to Install Android Nougat 7.0 on Moto E3 Power Using TWRP Recovery
If you are stuck at any step, then do leave a comment below so that we can help you out. Make sure that you don’t skip any steps. You need to follow below steps carefully to install Android Nougat on Moto E3 Power:
- Download Android Nougat for Moto E3 Power
- Turn off your device.
- Now turn on the device by holding the Volume Up + Power button.
- You can select “Recovery” which will boot your device into recovery mode.
- Now you will be in the TWRP recovery if you had followed our steps.
- Select “Wipe” and Swipe to factory reset.
- Your device needs to be wiped, and it is necessary for a clean installation of Android 7.0 on Moto E3 Power.
- Navigate back and select “install” and you will be asked to add a zip file, Select the downloaded OS zip file.
- Now swipe to flash the files.
- It will take a while for the installation to complete.
- You need to wipe cache/Dalvik cache and reboot the device.
If you are flashing custom ROMs for the first time, then the initial boot may take a long time than usual. So don’t worry, It takes more than 20 minutes. If you are having any issues during the process to install Android nougat 7.0 on Moto E3 Power, then do leave a comment. Do subscribe to get latest updates about ROMs for Moto E3 Power.